- Medium friction, smooth engagement, low abrasion on iron rotors.
- Flat torque curve.
- Low to medium wear rate, increases as temperature increases
- Most commonly used on Right Front calipers
- Medium friction, highest effective temperarture range in medium temperature pad group.
- Smooth engagement, torque curve increases in relation to temperature
- Moderate wear rate at high temperature
- Most commonly used on Left Front caliper
- A very high friction pad with aggressive initial response.
- Immediate low tempeature response.
- Low wear rate
- Most Commonly used arcross Both Rear calipers
(Prices do vary between pads)
Wilwood Brake Pads